Notes From Nature Talk

Macrofungi labels not zooming properly

• Antigon by Antigon

I click and drag a square around the label I want to transcribe and then hit "Start this record" but the zoomed-in part is only a portion of the label I selected. This happens when I use Chrome and seems to not happen in Firefox.

Posted

• HelenBennett57 by HelenBennett57

I just hit a similar problem, also using Chrome - but only for one record. Will try FF if I hit it again - thanks.

It'd be really nice to have the Herbarium-style blown-up record for Macrofungi. Any chance of that happening?

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy in response to HelenBennett57's comment.

re: "It'd be really nice to have the Herbarium-style blown-up record for Macrofungi. Any chance of that happening?"

DZM indicated in a recent post that this being actively worked on as a priority.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to Mr. Kevvy's comment.

Did I? Are you sure that wasn't @robgur --? I think that he has been supervising any upcoming changes to NfN much more closely than I have...

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Thanks... You're right and I think was robgur. Oops. :^)

Posted

• md68135 by md68135 scientist

Hi All!
    It is great to hear that you like the zoom on the herbarium interface. We are also aware of the partial selection issue for the macrofungi labels.
    I can confirm that having this added is a priority for us to get implemented. I have inquired with our developers to get a time frame on that.

Posted