Notes From Nature Talk

software glitch

• WolfWoman_2 by WolfWoman_2

On two of the pictures I could not get the highlight box to access the information for transcribing. Some of the pictures do not have all of the information, although it does appear in the small original display. I can get part of the picture of the plant with no information. I went around this glitch by saving image to my computer and then magnifying in. Can the glitch be fixed with the highlight box accessing the needed transcribing info??? Some pictures appear to have some of the information cut off in the photograph.

Posted

• adonim by adonim

I have the same problem, in Firefox and IE, the magnifying box is only a small square, if I go try to magnify a larger rectangular area it will truncate the view to a small square again without the chance to see the rest... 😃

Posted

• WolfWoman_2 by WolfWoman_2

Does this work better in Chrome? I am going to sign out and go try Chrome...I was using Firefox...I very rarely use IE for anything.

Posted

• jagamroz by jagamroz

I use Chrome and I have the same problem. I got aroung this first by putting down all the needed information from one label, and then closing the magnification and selecting the second label. All the previous information is saved once you clicked 'ok' but you can also change it when needed. I hope that helped.

Posted