Notes From Nature Talk

LAST RECORD FOR UNV OF SO FL HERBARIUM IS STUCK!

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123

This project is still showing 1 record to be done. I completed all of the fields for this record but when I tried to save the data it comes up saying I have 9 empty fields. So I inputted all the fields again and the same thing happened. At this point I got all the way out of Zoo and came back in to try again. Now I get a grey background but it gives me the field to input. Needless to say this little record needs some help. I'm guessing it was something to do with the fact that it is the last record for the project. Could someone check on this, it will complete the project. Thanks so much!

Posted

• am.zooni by am.zooni in response to Bonnie123's comment.

When I go to the list of Herbarium collections, the South Florida panel says 'complete' so it appears that even though you saw strange results, somehow the system did mark that last record as finished.

Posted

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123 in response to am.zooni's comment.

Thanks for letting me know. I finished it up and haven't been back in until now.Thanks again!

Posted

• Hanibal94 by Hanibal94

It was me. I did the last page, because I happened to see there was only one left.

Posted

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123 in response to Hanibal94's comment.

Thanks so much for letting us know. Good to see it just seem to be stuck with me and you were able to finish it up. Thanks again!

Posted

• md68135 by md68135 scientist

Hi Everyone,
    USF is indeed done now!

I think things can get "weird" at the very end for a couple reasons. First is that a user can only transcribe a record once, second is that when you log in the system queues up some number of images for you to do (10?). I suspect that image go transcribed by someone else while you were away.

Posted