Notes From Nature Talk

Was it all in vain?

• mlwtt159 by mlwtt159

I just spent 2.5 hours doing one page in the bird section - my first page and it was really difficult - but when I Iooked at my details page it says 0 activity. Have I just wasted my time? Did it get recorded?

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I'm trying to flag down the science team to get some answers for all of the questions that have been posted over the last couple of days.

I know you've asked many times about when the work is saved, and I just don't know, and I don't know who would. Doing what I can...

Posted

• mlwtt159 by mlwtt159

Dear Bonnie123 Thanks so much for responding. I hit the Finish button, but didn't go to Next Ledger as by that time I was exhausted and it was way past bedtime for a work day! Thanks also for comments on copy and paste. It would be useful to have this pointed out clearly in the tutorial. If I do another page (still feeling despondent that it was a complete waste of time/effort) it will be a useful tool. I'm sure the tutorial doesn't mention about needing to do Next Ledger to save the work and it's not obvious, but perhaps I missed it.
    DZM - Sorry, but I would like to know for sure that work is actually saved and of use to you - that the system works - and it isn't all going into a black hole - before I do any more!

Posted

• mlwtt159 by mlwtt159

Hi Bonnie123, OK I feel more inclined to give it another go as you have demonstrated that it does appear to be saving the work in that the count went up - that was a good idea. It also appears from what you say that many pages are about 50 lines, so I'm not going to start right now but will do one when I'm home earlier. Thanks for your help and comments. Tina.

Posted