Notes From Nature Talk

Herbarium: the "click and drag a square around a specimen label..." bar keeps returning to its default position at the page top

• HelenBennett57 by HelenBennett57

In the herbarium, when you first see any data sheet there is a bar with instructions starting "click and drag a square around a specimen label". By default it appears at the top of the page.

Previously you used to be able to drag it to somewhere else and it would 'stay put' when you go from one data sheet to another. Now, it moves back up to the top of the page with every new data sheet.

Please can the bar revert to staying where you left it? I find it a lot more convenient at the bottom of the page and I'm sure other people have their own preferred spots as well. Thanks!

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Either this has been fixed, or it's due to your browser. I've tried in Chrome (latest) and Opera (12.17) and the bar is staying where it's put between transcriptions.

If it's still an issue, what browser/version do you use?

Posted

• HelenBennett57 by HelenBennett57

Chrome.

Original bug fixed but the bar is twice its previous height now. Not a biggy.

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Ah... I wondered if the bigger bar was my imagination. Thanks for confirming otherwise. :^)

Posted