Notes From Nature Talk

Is it correct that SERNEC herbarium is finished?

• lindhart by lindhart

A few weeks ago more than 50% was stil not transcribed. And it took more than 6 months to come so far.

Posted

• El_Lion by El_Lion

Thought the same. It was at 42% when I left two weeks ago with an increase of approx. 1% per week before. And now it's already at 100%. What did I miss? O_O
    Did they lower the "transcription factor"?

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Please see this thread: http://talk.notesfromnature.org/#/boards/BNN0000002/discussions/DNN00001oj
    The totals being displayed were probably incorrect so it ran out of records.
    (And Macrofungi's totals are even further off...)

Posted

• El_Lion by El_Lion

Thanks for the reply! But I'm still confused... I don't know which numbers can be trusted. I mean, I hope we are at a 100% 'cause it would be a bummer if the thing opens again and is back at 40%.
    Aaaahh.... don't play with my poor heart! /drama off/ 😄

Posted

• joanball by joanball scientist

Really sorry for the confusion... We are in a transition period for managing the project, and there are a couple of issues and delays happening as a result. The percentages displayed a while back were under what they should have been, but that problem has been resolved and current values are correct. We are continually taking images of specimens for Notes from Nature, and only the first round of images are complete for SERNEC. They are working on getting more images up soon.

Thanks for your help and patience!

Posted