Notes From Nature Talk

typos

• SafariLiz by SafariLiz

If I make a typo in a field, sadly only too easy, I can't just go back and insert/delete/change a letter, I have to backspace from the point I noticed the mistake.
    Can this be fixed so that corrections can be made as they normally can be?

Posted

• xairbusdriver by xairbusdriver

I think most keyboards have 'arrow' keys that can control the cursor. Usually, adding another key with the arrow key changes the behavior fro moving one character at a time to one word and evan to the very beginning/end of the line. Try holding the 'control' or 'option' or 'alt'(for Windows) or the 'command'(Mac) key down and then press the left or right arrow key. Usually, adding the shift key with the above key combos will not only move the cursor but will select the character/word/words at the same time. 😉

Or maybe you're talking about the quite small text area hat makes it difficult to see more than one line at a time? In that case, you'll simply have to try the above key combinations. The text entry boxes don't accept carriage returns to make multiple line entries, the text is just one long line. I don't know if there is any length limit, it seems to be l;onger than anything I've yet entered. 8)

Posted