Notes From Nature Talk

Mistake

• shocko61 by shocko61

ANN0000ffj . I made a mistake (minor I hope ) About the county I put : Sovald Chs 4mi.S.E. but was not able to change anything when I went through a review of the classification it would help to get things correted if I was able to change a mistake . Ian shocko61

Posted

• xairbusdriver by xairbusdriver

In the bar that has the text areas where you type in the data, you should see a few more items. One is a "OK" button. There is also a "Skip this field" label that is actually a 'button.' The item that is also a 'hidden' button is what looks like some kind of fraction. Depending on which type of specimens you are transcribing, the 'denominator' (the number to the right of the "/") is probably "10". The number on the left side of the "/" will show you how many fields you have completed entering data. What is not too obvious, is that 'fraction' is actually a button that will display the titles of the fields that you will be entering the data. First label is probably "Country." Then comes "State/Province." You can see the entire list by clicking on that 'fraction.' You can then select any the items in the pop-up list and return to that entry field to add or correct anything in it.

Hope that helps. 😃

Posted

• shocko61 by shocko61

Thank you xairbus driver , I have saved this page to use in case I need it . Ian shocko61

Posted