Notes From Nature Talk

Two specimens on transcription entry page.

• ssgiris by ssgiris

I have two specimens on my classification page. This Carex (20165). I cannot move this image. When I click and drag, a second image appears of Carex annectens (4611). I don't know which image I'm supposed to be transcribing, so I am skipping this record. When I clicked the Discuss button, I was taken to this Carex (20165) page. I'm using IE 11.0.17

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Please see this thread. I have been unable to transcribe all weekend as images won't load. I just figured out it was my account. When I log out I can transcribe anonymously.

When I did my first transcription the same thing happened: a double image loaded just as you described. I had to quit with the "power button" and go back in for it to work again and then as soon as I submitted the same thing happened. So something is definitely wrong with the server.

Posted

• ssgiris by ssgiris in response to Mr. Kevvy's comment.

Mr. Kewy, My double image issue resolved when I switched from Chrome to Firefox.

Posted

• Mr._Kevvy by Mr._Kevvy

Thanks... I guess the latest Chrome update caused it. I found after a few images it went away. If it happens again I will try another browser. 😗)

Posted