Notes From Nature Talk

NFN images not appearing (all interfaces)

• md68135 by md68135 scientist

Hi All,
    We are aware that images are not showing. This is being looked at right now by our developers. I will update this thread as soon as I know something more.

Posted

• am.zooni by am.zooni

Hurray! Thank you @md68135 for letting us know.

This the second time (both this month) that NfN locked up just after a collection was completed, which looks suspicious (but could be a coincidence).

I've had it for today but will check back in the morning in hopes that NfN is has been resuscitated by then.

Posted

• md68135 by md68135 scientist in response to am.zooni's comment.

Hi @am.zooni ,
    All should be good now. The developers were able to restore things over night, but we are still not exactly sure what caused it. It will likely be the week of January 4th before they can investigate this more thoroughly to determine the root cause.
    Thanks again!

Posted

• am.zooni by am.zooni in response to md68135's comment.

Thanks very much @md68135 and developers. I can confirm NfN is live again and am very happy about that.

I totally understand that the developers, like the rest of us, want their holiday break. I only hope they can leave clear instructions for whoever is holding the fort in case of emergencies for turning the lights back on in case things break down again.

Happy New Year and Christmas, Hanukka, Kwanza, Yalda, Mawlid or whatever holiday you celebrate to you and all.

Posted

• am.zooni by am.zooni

Hey all! See new blog post at http://blog.notesfromnature.org/2015/12/23/notes-from-nature-restored/

And thanks for the shoutout, @mwdenslow.

Posted